Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good Morning!

This morning was a good one here in Bogota. I think we all slept well and feel ready to go today. We won't be doing the skit until later this afternoon, and in less than a half an hour all of us will be heading up to the forth floor for our first (well, my first) Colombian breakfast. It is there that we will finally speak to Pastor John (the fluent English speaking pastor of the church/bible school) and his wife, Alba to find out what will be the agenda of this fine day and the rest of them. As I type, Jess is still getting ready (looking beautiful!), Donna Jean is constantly reminding us of how much time until breakfast, Janis is journaling, and Vera and Janine are getting dressed. I'm still getting used to the lack of oxygen (I got REALLY winded on the way up the stairs), and we're all still adjusting to our new surroundings, but I'm sure that after a day or two we'll all feel just like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment