Monday, August 15, 2011

Where To Next?!

So, as of now, the BCF Missions Team has been home for two days. As for me, although I miss everyone on the team and in Colombia and I had a blast there, it's really good to be back home. I can honestly say that it was an awesome first missions trip; the best anyone could ask for. I can't wait to go on others (Even though Pastor Bruce can't disclose the next location to any of us yet. Hehe.)! By the end of the week, we saw 745 people give their hearts to God, I became closer to everyone on the team and to a few other friends, and I learned a lot about God, life, others, and myself. Although we faced a lot of illness, we never let the Devil distract us from God's plan, and it paid off. Like Pastor Bruce said, it's not the end of the missions trip; it's the beginning of a new one. Who says we can't be missionaries in Ohio?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment